My Little Corner of Hell

I'm here now, Deal with it
liberalsarecool:

theyoungturks:

What % of Americans Earned +$200k in 2011

This is what Mitt Romney thinks is middle class. This top 4.2% are the people he wants to focus on with bigger unpaid for tax cuts, leaving the other 95.8% to burden more of the tough economic times.

liberalsarecool:

theyoungturks:

What % of Americans Earned +$200k in 2011

This is what Mitt Romney thinks is middle class. This top 4.2% are the people he wants to focus on with bigger unpaid for tax cuts, leaving the other 95.8% to burden more of the tough economic times.

(Source: tytnetwork, via reagan-was-a-horrible-president)

  1. fivedozencats reblogged this from ryanxromneyfanfics
  2. trythefish reblogged this from tsundere-sempai
  3. tsundere-sempai reblogged this from ryanxromneyfanfics
  4. youcankissmysass reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  5. octopusonrollerskates reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  6. leftistshuffle reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  7. voidslight reblogged this from rollinghauntedvibrator
  8. mrsfulbright reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  9. saranixie223 reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  10. n0th1ngt0s33h3r3 reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  11. zeshuetoral reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  12. beyondspoooky reblogged this from doesthisunithaveaboner
  13. crockohdialrock reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  14. doesthisunithaveaboner reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  15. rollinghauntedvibrator reblogged this from ryanxromneyfanfics
  16. ryanxromneyfanfics reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
  17. forgotyou-not reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
  18. truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from liberalsarecool
  19. liberal-focus reblogged this from liberalsarecool
  20. tekym reblogged this from greenstate
  21. derrickyw reblogged this from greenstate
  22. darwinsminion reblogged this from questionall
  23. longliveleonidas reblogged this from thefriendofwhales
  24. petticoatbandit reblogged this from you-should-have-choices
  25. a-romeo-that-loves reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president